Girls, When a girl you like sends you a <3?

Ok so, she usually add a heart in her texts like in morning <3 or night^^ followed by a <3 or just a <3, does that mean a thing or something?

Its a stupid question i know 😁

Should i reply back with a <3?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl. I know I usually do that when I like someone but don't want to be upfront or seem pushy about it. Whether or not though it means she is probably poking you. She probably wants to see how you'll react. What would happen if I just sneak this heart in there? She might be nervous but wants to stick to the safe side. If it's just a heart (without text) it means she is thinking about you at that moment or doesn't know how to start a convo (too shy but still wants to show affection). Like she wants you to say "Hi" to her first so she doesn't feel bothersome.
    This is just my view and experience (opinion) Hope I helped!

• she did it again, like "Hi <3" 😊
      Anayway thanks a lot 😃

What Girls Said 4

• that is a sign that she likes you.

• She LOVES you!

• For me I only send those to guys I like but some people mean that in a friendly way

• it doesn't mean much.