Should I text him?

The guy I've been seeing didn't text me for almost 2 weeks now. Lately I've been the one who always texted first. I miss him like hell. Should I text him or should I wait for a miracle to happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• wait for miracle to happen! self respect is what you deserve!! i understand your attraction but he doesn't seem that ino you... so why wate time... there are many other frogs!! :) ;) keep searching!

What Guys Said 1

• im in the same situation like you she is not texting me and i miss her like hell maybe she is waiting for me so... Text him i mean Right Now!

What Girls Said 5

• Really two weeks? When did you last see him?

• A month ago, he lives in a different country.

• Ohhh okay. I would take that as a lack of interest. :/ text him again or call him as ask why he hasn't texted you.

• Don't text him again!! He has your number, he's showing he's not interested

• No, you're wasting your time

• No, he would've texted you if he wanted to talk to you.

• You should text him but it sounds like your relationship is becoming one-sided because it shouldn't take him two weeks or more to send a one word text.

• You should text him.