Girls, what do high school girls want?

I consider myself a pretty average guy, but I have no clue what they want, any tips? (PS I'm sixteen, not a pedophile)

5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Don't take the whole ''high-school'' thing so ''MUCH''. I mean, it's not something like ''High school. i'll have to SEEM more mature at girls and treat them differently according to the way I did the previous years.
    Anyway, in general:have manners. treat them nicely, be kind, be respectful. Be yourself, don't try to impress.

• Girls want a friend, someone to laugh with and hang out with. If if becomes more, that's cool too

• Well, be courteous, and respectful. If you ask for nudes, you're automatically lowered to one of two options:
    A) a booty call
    B) an ego boost
    Don't slut shame. Basically, be a good guy, show an interest, and pay attention. Lots of high school girls are insecure, and lonely. If you pay attention to her, make her feel loved, and are monogamous, you're a shoe in.
    TL;DR
    -Respectful
    -Caring
    -Attentive
    -Sincere
    -Polite

• This is the most down to earth and helpful one I can think of

• party haha