Ladies if you met a guy and you liked him but he went out with one of your friends previously would that be a no go?

SO i met this girl and we hit it off, only thing is I went out on 2 dates with her friend about 7 months ago and it just didn't work out. I told the friend that I didn't want anything serious. Now the girl i'm talking to now doesn't know that I had gone out with her friend cause she doesn't know that I know they're friends, we get along well but will this scare her off?

• YES
    63% (12)
  • NO
    37% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Would depend on the specific circumstances and how my friend felt about it.

If they didn't get very serious and only went out a handful of times, I wouldn't see an issue with it, but I'd still ask her if she's cool with it first. But if they dated for a long time or were quite serious, I'd probably stay away, unless my friend was actively encouraging it.

What Girls Said 3

• I would never date someone that have dated a friend

• I would ask my friend how she feels about it. If she's ok then we date if not bye bye

• I doubt she will be scared off because friends who are really close will share details and pictures of the guys they have gone out with and if they were close like best friends then she would have known who you were the moment she saw you. Don't worry about it so much