Why men hate Christian Grey?

I had meeting with the boy and he seemed very interested in me you could feel, more then talked about the book 50 shadow gray and the boy I said to my face that he was human and could not bear to know a woman who dreamed of the gray ! I was shocked because I was not comparing him please not dream I have 28 years'm not a adolecente waiting for the prince !!! seemed to hate the gray a character imagined !!! my good all men hate this way the Grey?😩😩😩😩😩😩😖😖😖😖😖😖

Most Helpful Guy

• Physical and emotional abuse, stalking, gives no privacy, no respect... how could we not dislike him? But what's worse is that many women like him and think he's the ideal type of boyfriend. He's exactly the type of guy many women in the past have fought against, but hey, he's rich and handsome, he can't be that bad.

Thankfully many women hate that book and that character.

Most Helpful Girl

• Christian Grey is not an ideal person let alone an ideal partner. He breaks into apartments, steals cars, stalks women to across an entire *country*, and is a generally horrible person. You should never be upset that a guy doesn't want to be like all that :/

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Not just men. While reading the book, all I felt for his character was hate. He just kept pissing me off.

• Because he abuses women!