What's the biggest deal breaker for you (when it comes to dating)?

What's the biggest turn off for you?

• Ugliness (from your subjective perspective)
  • Nerdiness (mostly because some people don't like glasses)
  • Obesity
  • Alcoholism
  • Smoking
  • Workaholism
  • Bad Temper

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess each of the above is a good deal-breaker. I'm not sure which is the biggest. They are all really bad.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Smoking and bad temper are both equally big deal breakers for me. Next would be ugliness and obesity (actual obesity and not just bell fat or something silly. I mean something like 100 lbs overweight or something)
    Honestly, workaholism isn't THAT bad to me, really. Alcoholism is also something I'm not really fond of. And nerdiness isn't a turn off at all. In fact, I actually think girls with glasses look extremely attractive.

• I was looking for the "Other" option. If you have no personality, not gonna work. I'm super big on that.

• Being conservative and/or a fundamentalist religious zealot.

• She can't be ugly or obese. I can over look every thing eles.

Girls by default are not supposed to be ugly. Its in your genes to be beautiful. Being fat shows she doesn't. Care about the her self. or she fine with it. And there are some cute fate obese girls but I can't get with it.

I'm talking about obese not thick or a couple pounds over like 15-25 pounds

• Out of the options you listed, alcoholism.

My biggest deal breaker ever? If she didn't want to get married and have kids.

• Obesity = ugliness
    But I couldn't deal with any type of ugliness so I voted for that.

• all of those are bad, except nerdiness.(I love a girl in glasses, and am a nerd myself)

• i was about to choose smoking but then i saw "ugliness" ugliness isn´t a dealbreaker... ugliness=no deal at all xD

• "Ugliness (from your subjective perspective)" or the "DON'T TOUCH ME mentality" like if that's the case why in the fuck am I even giving you the time of day? LOL

• Attitudes and use of profanities

• lack of interest

• H - Vegetarianism.

• Why?

• There's no good reason for being vegetarian. How could anyone seriously deny themselves of bacon or steak?

• C though G are really bad, but the worst is a bad temper, because that also means they have a bad attitude (the most unattractive feature). Being nerdy or ugly are perspectives.

• Ugliness covers aspects like obesity, smoking, and alcoholism, so I'm choosing ugliness.

Bad tempers mean shit since I can handle a bitch easily. She can throw a fit all she wants, I'll just smack her/dismiss her and do what I was going to do anyway.

• How can ugliness cover smoking and alcoholism? I mean, addictions are not physical attributes...

• Alcoholism makes a person look sloppy and their breath smell, as does smoking (and makes their teeth yellow and fingers all gross).

• Ok, I can see your point

What Girls Said 9

• For me, it would actually be:
    - Bad Temper
    - Smoking
    - Alcoholism

I don't want to be around someone I'm even afraid of for a few seconds nor that has an addiction.

• Obesity/Ugliness - First of all, I wouldn't date someone I'm not attracted to.

• Guys with bad tempers are to be avoided at all costs. That's a sign of mental instability and danger.

• My only absolute deal-breaker, the thing I can't compromise, is the issue of sex. If he wants it, that's a problem, because I don't.

• Obesity and ugliness.

• Ugliness. I want someone with an attractive face. If their face isn't attractive enough then I don't want anything to do with them

• misogyny. how could I possibly like someone who disrespects me and women in general

• Being gross

This only happened once I went on a date with this guy thought he was funny he started picking his nose and I thought that was a little nasty but if you gotta booger you gotta do what you gotta do but when he got up he picked his ass... that's were I draw the line didn't let him hold my hand once I was officially grossed out.

• ugly guys.