Guys, Why do guys pull away/disappear when they start to get closer to you?

Why would a guy pull away/disappear all together when he feels you two are getting closer or he is catching feelings?

Could he still have feelings for me or should I completely forget about him? I don't want to ask him, want to give him space

11

Most Helpful Guy

• You send a signal you want/hope commitment and they aren't (yet) ready for that.

What Guys Said 10

• I feel that a girl is going to need to answer the same question some day. But the answer is human nature. We are afraid of attachment, being loved, not being loved. When you start to get close, you realize you're putting yourself in a situation where that person can really hurt you. So rather than get hurt, they run.

• Commitment issues

• He has been hurt before and sometimes woman dot right up tell us "I like you" so we've been burned before by overly affectionate girls that didn't like us so we fear you'll be the next one to do it.

• Because he fears the FRIENDZONE

• He is either...

Afraid to commit
    Finds it going too fast and needs time
    Just is a shy introvert person that needs to get used to it
    ... Or he is feeling uncomfortable *wink wink*

• Bad past relationships could be a wall up

• We do that because we don't fell comfortable like that yet.

• Maybe he has commitment issues or he's been hurt before, men can be just as complicated as women.

• I don't know about others, but history has shown that when that happens, it never ends well for the guy.

• How come?

• Men in love are easy to manipulate.

• Doesn't want relationship.