21 year old female dating 18 year old male?

Is it weird/too big of a gap?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's perfectly fine, this wouldn't even be a question if he was the older one.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly, not that big of a deal. The think I would be looking for is the maturity level and how he carries himself. Girls tend to grow up faster than guys, his mind won't stop developing for the next seven years, as for your mind you're almost finished. So if you feel comfortable with him and trust him, it's perfectly fine. Just know that there might be changes in him, but if you love him that much, stick with it. And no, not too big of a gap.

• I see no problem with it , they are both legal adults

• I think it's completely acceptable.

• I don't see a problem

• That's not bad. I have a friend who was 25 and the guy was 19. It worked out for them.

• isn't a big gap... for me big gap its like 10 years and in talking about people under 30. after 30 people are much mature so more ten less ten i dont think it matter anyways.

• and when the younger have 18 or more until 5 years its a ok gap more than that isn't that usual i guess

• If he is currently in college no, but if he is just becoming a senior in HS yes its too much of a gap.

What Girls Said 5

• It's absolute fine. It's not an huge age gap, only 3 years. Don't worry.
    And it's not weird.

• Seems fine :)

• I see no problem

• He's 18 so it's fine

• its a bit weird.