I'm not sure how to tell him I don't feel a connection? Or if I should?

Been talking to this guy over the phone never met in person he seems like an amazing guy probably one of the nicest guys I've ever met but I just don't feel an attraction towards him like he does towards me especially since we haven't met yet.. So my question is should I tell him I'm not interested or wait until we meet in person

Most Helpful Guy

• Feeling connected to someone usually is a straight forward affair. You meet, no sparks, so you go home and move on. But you haven't met him. Not saying his conversations aren't interesting, but there is a big difference between the idea of a person and an actual person. Maybe when on the phone he's presenting (intentional or not) a side of himself that makes you feel less connected. If you want to be sure, meet him in public once. It's unfair to judge too quickly, but it's still your choice and you can't really choose wrong if it's what you really feel. Maybe you have a better connection to people on the phone. Just remember, not every guy feels the same way.

Most Helpful Girl

• just tell him straight up.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• When you feel like telling him In person. Go to a public place think what you want to say to him before you say it to him.