Can you actually "miss a chance" with a girl?

And no i do not mean a girl you won't ever see again and only see once.

lets say you meet a girl at a common place (work, school, gym, etc) and talk to her every so often everytime you're there. maybe one time you and her have a long convo and this is the perfect chance to ask for her number but you dont.

does it really matter? if she finds you cute and you leave a good impression, i dont see why you couldnt ask for her number a different time you saw her?

thoughts? any experiences/stories?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• yes you can.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, it happened to me 2 years ago. It was a back and forth thing. I liked her when she didn't like me and she liked me when I didn't like her.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• There's always a chance of missing an opportunity. When you take the time to talk to a girl, that is your chance that they're giving you. When you walk away without asking for the number or date, it can be a major blow to your chances the next time. They start thinking you're not really that interested. However, it's not the end of the world to go back if you see her again and do ask. Thinking about it too much can drive you crazy