Girls, Guys, what does it mean if a guy doesn't like to talk about is gf?

If a guy used to identify himself as a "player" in the past and brag about his sex escapades with random women, used to say he never thinks he would be able to settle down and then reconsiders it, its shady right? If he ends up dating a girl who is also a former escort (paid to date men) for over five years and doesn't like o talk about her at all and only mentions her to clarify he can no longer sleep around because of his relationship status , what does that even mean? If she's still an escort maybe is he scared to let people know he's paying her for her time and is also just a client for her?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my best friends dated a girl who did a similar thing (the not talking about him, not the escort thing) but I feel like it's the same thing. It's an embarrassment to them for what ever reason, which is wrong since they've decided to date you, they shouldn't be embarrassed of you. With that said, some guys move slower in the relationship department, so I would talk to him about it and if in the next week or so you don't see an improvement, I would move on. You deserve a guy who is proud to date you. I believe the say goes, 'forgive me my past as I'll forgive yours.' Something like that. Good luck

What Guys Said 3

• He could be s client of hers. He seems to be secretive about talking or saying anything about her.

• Ok, a one night stand or bang is something a guy will tell his friends.
    But he will not talk like that about HIS woman, his LTR or his wife.
    It's not cool and most other guys will not want to hear about it anyway.
    I mean I didn't hearing about my friends conquests, but I would draw the line at hearing about his wife or something. I don't want to hear that shit.

• What if he only talks about his girlfriend As just a sex object but doesn't like to talk about their actual relationship to anyone

• I personally wouldn't talk about my girlfriend.

• Why do u wanna get with a guy like that anywayz? I guess he sweet talks his LUV spells onto u like any other naive cuties