Would these girls date me?

Would these girls date me?

i found them here , do u think they would date a 5'9 and i am 19 from india i am good looking and well educated i would like to no if they would be interest in me

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just ask them or tag them in this? I know the second girl but not the first.

• i am very shy guy and scared of rejection

• i prefer get rejected by these girls than have sex with unattractive girls.

• Eventually, someone's going to tag them in this and they'll see it anyway? And putting their pictures up like this is pretty creepy, so it might put them off.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1.) Send them a message. (They may or may not reject you. If they say nothing, take it as a no and move on)

2.) I don't suggest you post people's pictures without their permission. That may give them a bad impression of you. Even if you are shy, simply tagging the people is better than nothing. But really-- just send them a message. We can't help you out here.

3.) Dating is difficult considering I'm pretty sure these people aren't from India. I'm guessing you are more infatuated with them than wanting to date.

------The bottom line------
    My honest advice-- move on with your life and find someone else to date, preferably in the same country. The odds aren't with you on this one.

What Girls Said 3

• Can you not post my pictures please? I did not give you permission to publish my photo on here you're creepy and if you're the guy who keeps messaging me the same thing then please understand that my silence to you says something thats your hint

• I know the other girl in the second photo on here and you should not be posting her pictures either , i have reported your question

• thank u thank u for commenting will u please respond to my email to u thank u

• Did you ask their permission?
    You're not allowed to post their pictures without asking them.

• Who knows? you should ask them not us. and do they know you are posting their pictures?

What Guys Said 4

• They will; date you if your rich sure

• why would i have to be rich?

• I had no idea that you were from India but thats how it pretty much works now a days with hot women

• holy crap you're creepy dude. Quit making Indians look bad..

THINK OF YOUR PEOPLE DUDEEEE

• lmfao those girls are catfish bro. those are not them in the pics.

• they are them i already check google reverse

• can you do a google reverse search on this image and tell me if you find anything http://imgur. com/yL2U99f

• it wouldn't let me post link so i had to put a space in between. com

• nah white girls don't like indians they ugly

• how do u no this? i am not ugly

• becuz ur indian lol

• u have probably never been here