What should I do?

Two days ago I was with two friends and one of my friends wanted to see this guy (he is one of her best friends, let's call him guy A). He was at his friend's house (guy B) at that moment but they both came down to meet us. I didn't talk at all with them I just told them my name. Today I went out to meet my friends and the friend of mine said hey I need to talk to you for a sec and she pulled me aside. She said that after we left two of the guys went back at guy B's house and guy A was texting my friend. Guy A told her that guy B really liked me and he asked stuff about me, my profile on FB and stuff like that and said to her to ask me if I like guy B. I told her I found him cute and she called guy A and she said to him that because I'm going on a vacation in two days we can meet tonight or tomorrow and guy A said that he would call her later. I left with my other friends and later she called and said that guy B would go out tonight if I wanna make out with him and I said to her that I'm not sure if I wanna make out with him and she told me to tell her tomorrow if I want to. The thing is I don't know the guy at all, I haven't even spoke one word with him except for telling him my name xd. I don't even know if I find him attractive, I mean he's cute but this will be my first kiss and I want it to be special, with someone I really like... I don't wanna make out with a random dude I don't know nothing about... I don't know what to do...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have good opinions of guys who want a sure thing. Girl's feelings and attention is something to be obtained though proper wooing. Honestly, I'd put my money that he's a player. Since no self respecting gentleman would put such a pressure on a girl. You deserve a guy whose going to earn that kiss, not just trade it in for something you want. Because what you really want is attention from the right guy, this isn't it. And I know the saying goes: you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince. But that doesn't mean jumping into the pond and picking up frogs at random. When it's right, you won't be this conflicted. It'll feel right, it'll feel earned. Because you are worth being worked towards, not just something to obtain cause you should be a sure thing. Never kiss on the first date. And if you just pass out your kisses, they mean so much less and you'll regret it. Sorry for rambling. Hope that's give you something to think about.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Don't go. If that's not what you want to do, don't do it. "No." is a perfectly sufficient response. You do not need to justify it.

• Don't push yourself. Pls don't make out with someone because you were pushed.

If I were you, I'd tell him to get his shit together. You can't just say "I'll only go out with you, if you make out with me afterwards."

• dont kiss him.