Girls, why won't my girlfriend text me anymore?

Ok, so my girlfriend last texted me this Sunday, and before that she hadn't texted me since Thursday. We used to text about everyday, sometimes she would start it but mostly I would. We've been dating for 2 months and everything seems perfect. On Thursday we went on a date, went back to her house, and we kissed for the 2nd time. I knew she liked it because she was smiling through it. After I went home she hasn't texted me since then. I don't think I did anything wrong. I've texted her about twice since then and I was asking if she wanted to hang out. I think I may be over thinking this, but what should I do? I really like her and she is just the most beautiful girl in the world. I don't see why she would ignore me on purpose, she just isn't that kind of person. She's so nice, outgoing, and friendly. Can some girls tell me why they wouldn't text their boyfriend or what's going on here? The last text I sent was at 10:00 this morning.

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Don't freak out. Give her a little more time. Maybe something came up that she had to take care of. Since you texted her twice without her responding, then don't text her again until tomorrow maybe, and then tell her that you are worried about her and just want to make sure she is OK.

• maybe something happened to her phone, my phone can be a little screwy at times so give him 48 hours after that find her in person or just wait it out til' you see her again.

• I think you are over thinking give her time

• Don't be clingy, give her some space and eventually she will answer her phone. If say my phone broke or died and i wouldn't want to find loads of missed calls or text messages so just wait for a while. Clingy boyfriends are the worst and if you come across as a clingy boyfriend it might just frighten her away.

• she's losing interest.