How many times would you say you've been in love?

I'd say twice so far for me. Once in elementary (its definitely possible because I'm still in love with him til this day) and once in high school. I'm still waiting for that college moment. As for lust and infatuation, lol thats a different story...

• Once
  • More than once
  • Too many times
  • Never

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought I was in love once before, but in hindsight it was a mutual obsession/infatuation based on base passion, not really love.

I am currently in love for the first time in my life, and I am hoping and assuming the last :)

What Guys Said 6

• Twice. Once with a girl back in grade 9, and now one I'm dating. I haven't told her I love her yet though. :)

• Just once, the last three years about.

• Awww... I'm not sure whether to reply with a smiley face because youve been in love or a sad face because it was 3 years ago

• Or to say it in English, I still love her, she's never loved me..

• Lol I'm in the same predicament. I've been in love with someone for 12 years. #SlapMeSilly I'd still date someone else, but whenever I'm single again, I'd go right back to thinking about him

• Too many times. Being in love is a waste of time for me. I am too ugly for girls to like me.

• Awww dont say that

• You should look at my profile pic to see how ugly I am. The girls in the pic well the blonde is a family member and the others are her friends which both have boyfriends.

• You dont look bad at all! Quite attractive. Like I said, just let that someone come to you

• Once upon a time with you :D

• 5 times now. And I was led on each time, with the exception of the third time where it was an official relationship but she was mentally abusive towards me.

• So do you think you were actually in love? This could have been infatuation?

• Twice i guess 😊...

What Girls Said 10

• I wouldn't say I've been in love or anything. I used to be the typical little girl crushing on cute boys, but then I realized that was sort of pointless and childish. There are different kinds of love, but if I ever loved someone I wanted to be in a relationship with then I would feel some sort of deep connection to them. I'm not the person that would date guys over and over again. Friends or guyfriends are good enough for me because they're always there for you :)

• I've only dated once and he and I were on and off lol. But only because I was in love

• XD love is weird. Plays with your mind over and over again when you don't want it to, and then you sometimes realize it was the best thing that ever happened to you.

• honestly, ill say once, even though I've been in 2 relationships.
    the second one was more me convincing myself that i was in love just so i could justify why i was with him.

• The man I'm with now is the only one I've ever truly loved, I've thought I was in love before but it's not the same as the real deal. He's the only one that makes me hurt in and feel that clench my heart haha.

Which is sad because he isn't actually that compatible with me in that I want marriage and kids and he doesn't so I either have to leave or give up on my dream of being a mom someday

• I could never give up my dream of love for a guy. This sounde like a John Cena/Bella Twin situation. I'm telling you, leave now. The longer you stay with him, the more you are willing to give up motherhood

• But you do! You get to see the face and even scores or iq according to my friend.

• Wow really! I didn't know :)

• I've never been in love. Only that fucking infatuation.

• Gosh I hate when that feeling happens lol

• Zero, I guess I am a robot 😳 lol. No, I just haven't met anyone in real life who swept me off my feet xD

• I am right now in love for the first time. I thought I had been once before, but now that I am in love I know that what I was feeling before was not love. It doesn't even compare to what I feel for my significant other right now.

• Awww yay'! I guess the other time was infatuation

• I can honestly say I've only been in love once and he broke my heart.

• In real love? Only once

• Yea still twice for me so far :)

• I've been in love once but sadly he wasn't the type of guy that any girl should give the time of day to (he was a jerk)

• Omg! I feel your pain. Thats how it was the second tim I was in love

• Pity, pity that type of guy is such a disappointment

• only one time.

• Thats all you need :)