Girls, Am I actually getting out of the friend zone with her?

I dated a girl for a couple months and got the lets just be friends talk because she could not find me physically attractive. We continued to hang out, started getting into a very personal and dirty truth or dare game that is ongoing, and I asked her to be my date to a wedding reception, specifying that it was as a date. After that weekend I got home and got a text that she was confused about her feelings for me. She said a big part of her wants a relationship with me because I am everything she wants in a man, but is having trouble with the physical attraction part, many times she is willing to go for it, but then there's that little doubt that makes her stop. We are back to the point we are considering it dating. To add to that, she dared me to start sexting her, and has herself sent me photos. We have never slept together yet, she wants to figure out her feelings first before deciding if it would be as a couple or as friends with benefits. She said the weekend at the reception made her realize her feelings for me. I have never seen anyone go back from just friends to the chance at a relationship

We dated in the past, a couple of dates, right after she had split up with a guy she had been with a couple of years, he begged her to come back, which was why that stopped, a few weeks after they split up, she got back in contact with me

4

Most Helpful Girl

• You say you've already dated in the past, and she did not feel the spark. Aren't you worried that this is always going to be a problem? Unless it's like @Babyapple suggests, that there might be something very specific that is putting her off, I don't think it's likely to change. Personally, my perception has changed in how I see someone after kissing them, but since you say you dated, I assume you have already kissed her.

Why do you want to be with someone who is struggling with their sexual attraction towards you? What are your feelings towards her?

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe, either way, you are going to get sex!

• What part puts her off? Did she specify? Awful teeth would probably put me off. So it might be something like that?

• Congratulations buddy (: