Should I let go?

Ok so I was in love with this girl she was my whole world not only was she beyond beauty she was smart, funny, talented etc and one day I got courage to ask her out finally but she said no and honestly I was really sad but I felt worse because she was making a mistake because she wanted to be some other guy who I knew would only want to get in her pants but I loved her so much I supported her and helped in anyway I could so eventually she asked out the guy she liked and he said "I don't know" and then he tried to get in her pants of course she cried and I was still there for her and I don't know I guess a piece of me thought she would see me as more then a friend but no she didn't and I'm not gonna lie I was so angry at her enough to forget about her actually I used all that anger to make me better than before I started focusing more on my career getting in better shape and now my only goal is to become so successful that it makes her regret rejecting me and make her wanna kill herself and I don't know every time I think that I feel worse and sometimes i scare myself cause everyone says I'm not like that and now it turns out she's doing the same thing again with another the guy who just wants to get in her pants should I keep the anger or let it go?

I appreciate everyone's opinions thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• You should let it go, we all make mistakes, but also you should make sure that she knows when a guy is really into her or just interested in physical/superficial things. Let her know that you are there for her and help her when they break up as well as help her see through their lies without involving yourself in her personal business, remember her birthday when he forgets, give her a ride when she's out in the rain and he won't, just do whatever you can to make sure that she knows that you're the one who will treat her better but don't come across as a pushover or she might see you as more of a male relative than what you want which would be a boyfriend. above all else let her know you care about her. Hope this helps.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good that you've started placing more focus on self improvement, but your motivation is wrong. Instead of using her misery as your fuel, you should think about bettering yourself just for the sake of a healthier self-esteem. I can tell you from personal experience that as soon as you start truly caring for yourself and making great accomplishments purely out of the interest of improving yourself, everything around you will turn in your favor. Ask yourself this: Is it really you whose holding on to the anger, or is the anger holding on to you?

What Girls Said 4

• I think you should let her go. Wishing for someone to kill themselves for not being with you but expecting her to run back to you one day will just eat away at your soul. Maybe you should take an anger management course, because maybe you seem more unhappy and pent-up compared to how you used to be.
    Clearly she doesn't see that you're her best option, that you will love her, but maybe she's just not the best thing for you.
    I encourage you to make more positive changes in your life, like the exercising and more career-based goals, but don't do it to spite her, do it because it will make a better you.
    Best of luck! :)

• Let it go. You aren't hurting anyone, but yourself. No matter what you do, if she never cared about you like that, it's not going to bother her.

• This isn't the girl for you homie. Cut her out of your life and focus on meeting new people, keep up the good work on improving yourself and he right woman will cross your path and appreciate all you have to offer. If you are doing everything to improve your life, part of that has to be cutting out the negativity too or else its all for nothing. :)

• If you want her to kill herself you don't love her at all. Your ass is just sore because she was into someone else and you waited to long. Get over yourself dude.

What Guys Said 2

• Dude you got to let it go! Some girls have terrible taste in guys. It doesn't mean your not the good guy because she is going after douche bags. Keep your distance from her as just a simple friend and every time she complains about guys just wanting to get into her pants just be there to say "I told you so" and maybe she will wake up one day and smell the roses. But even then I would accept it. She had her chance when you asked and she lost it plain and simple. It's a big ocean man and there's millions of girls out there!

• for my opinion dude. if your want to be with her for the rest of your life. start by doing your self good. work hard, open your doors to her 24/7, sit with her, if she doesn't have any place to go, tell her to come chill at your place. sooner or later hack in some hints that you show your affections to her. so that she will get the hint and slowly work towards to you!