Guys, What kind of sexy picture would you like to wake up to?

Every once in a while I send my man some kinda sexy picture in the morning, to brighten his day. I'm kinda running out of ideas as to what to send him. What would you like to see from your girl first thing in the morning?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Her beautiful smile can make a day😊

What Guys Said 11

• Well it depends if you want sexy or sexual.
    underwear and bra only, bra only covering your vagina with your hand (s) and vice versa, fully nude with 1 arm covering your beast and your other hand coving vagina, a butt pic, if he'sgot a foot fetish get your feet in the pics.

• I would prefer waking up with her next to me , other wise clothed pics are good too showing off your features , it leaves the mind wondering or maybe thats just me

• Get naked and lay under the bed covers. pull the covers down so it barely covers your nipples. Tell him the picture is a sneak peek at what's to come later.

• T-shirt and nothing else.

• Send him your picture when you wake up in the morning.. He won't be asking for sexy pictured for quite some time.

• a bacon blanket... im hungry...

• A sandwich you just made for me.

• Her laying in bed as if she is laying next to me

• That ass bent over with them cheeks spread

• Some tits and ass for the morning borner

• Sexy Nudes, Lingerie Showing A Hint Of What I Will Get When I Get Home!