Girls, do you ever just not respond to a guy who asks you out because your not interested?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I think we're talking online dating, right? If a guy has made an honest effort - he writes more than five words and I can tell from what he writes that he actually read my profile, I always respond. If the ask is "hey, girl, u fine. wanna go out sometime?" that's worth no more of my time than it took him to send, and I just used all that time up reading and deleting it.

What Girls Said 9

• No, I always reply because I think that's just being polite and how I would like to be treated. I'm not always that fast in getting back to someone, and the amount of time it takes me to reply usually indicated my level of interest, if that's any help.

• Yeah, if I feel like he will either react all whiney or aggressively and I just don't want to deal with it.

• Yes I have in the past.

• If he says it, you gotta have the decency to give him an answer, even if it's not the one he wants to hear.

• Not proud of it, but I have.

• i typically don't have to tell them, if i don't like the guy that way, i just don't talk to them or my body language says it all.

• All the time

• Yes. Girls do that just as much as guys.

• Yeah, if I'm not interested im definitely not going to respond.