Girls, would you date a guy who is smaller than you?

How tall do they have to be compared to you? Can he be the same height or even just an inch or two smaller?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I don't even really care anymore I'm 5'7 and I've had a hard enough time getting a boyfriend because apparently that's a height that's just too tall, if the guy treats me right I will date someone shorter than me.

What Girls Said 9

• No I wouldn't.

I've explained in the past. Basically, I'm 5ft 5 so I'm not an unbeatable height to start off with. I've also always had an issue with my weight. I've always been bigger.
    So if I was with someone smaller, I would feel like a hippo. And I would feel like people stared at us - what's that small dude doing with that chubby giant? With taller men as well I feel like they are more in control, protective to me. It makes me feel like their cared for girlfriend when they wrap me up in their arms.

I've had a 1 night stand with someone who was 5"2 but we were friends before and after. Both drunk. Neither regret it but we would never date.

Sadly that's the way it is for a lot of girls.

• I'd feel uncomfortable for sure...

It's just the way it is. I've tried explaining it, but dudes just get butt-hurt.

• I like them taller than me

• Last guy I dated before my current boyfriend was my height. (I'm pretty tall.) I don't think it was an issue for either of us. He was sexy. Nobody stared at us (or we didn't notice.) It was all good.

• I have in the past.

• I wouldn't. If we were the same height then maybe. But shorter? No. Sorry.

• just as long as no smaller than an inch. i want my guy to be the same height or taller :)

• He would have to be anywhere between 5'7-6'2

• Yes, I would. If I have chemistry with the person it doesn't matter.