Let's choose. Date or Ditch?

There is this guy, he's super swet, cute, alhete, tall, and he's old fashioned like me. But, his sister is my sister's boyfriend's ex. There is no tension, but I am scared of having any tension if we end up not working out. Advice? Honest opinion too.

Most Helpful Girl

• his sister... is your sister's... boyfriend's... ex. ok i got it.

girl, Date.

ain't no need to worry about these connections. if he found it awkward he wouldn't even try. he probably wouldn't even be that nice with u. give him a go and see where it leads u. if it works, awesome. if it doesn't, at least u tried.

• I don't want to move too fast though, and his sister dropped us home from the movies (where my sisters were waiting for me at their place, they can be a bit protective) and he kissed my cheek, I looked in the rear view mirror and his sister was staring dead at me. I felt so scared, I could understand that he is her little brother and she is trying to look out for him, but gee damn. You don't got to look like you will kill me.

• lol yeah i get u. well I'm sure u understand that she is just being protective. your job is to prove that u won't hurt her brother- at least not intentionally. if u feel u can do that date him. if u feel ur no good for him, no point getting into anything.

also, a lot of people tend to think dating someone is going too fast. i know ur young but the act of dating isn't fast. too much physicality is fast. sex is fast. becoming exclusive in a week is freaking fast.
      spending time with a person to get to know them isn't fast. if u can balance ur life and not get so caught up by a guy then you'll b fine. it depends on how sensible u r.

dating can teach u things for the future, or it could lead u down dangerous roads. u decide.

What Guys Said 5

• Life's to short, just go for it, if gets fucked up then it gets fucked up, if not you may very well have a good thing going, be a shame to pass it by just because he dated your sisters, friends sisters friend or whatever you said.

• You sound sure of yourself does he even like or find an interest in you?

• He told me he liked me last night.

• Date. If wondering for wrong out you have bad feeling this then Ditch.

• dateeeeeeee

• guess his taste changed. he is intrested in to your stuffs

What Girls Said 2

• Date, take a chance. If something goes wrong then you deal with the consequences. Life goes on right?

• Go for it. He's not in any way actually involved with your sister. Who gives a sheet