How can I get out of the friend zone?

Most Helpful Girl

• you ask her out on a 1:1 date and if she is not interested in more than friendship you move on. you can still be friends after that, but only as long as you still keep on dating other girls romatically.

Most Helpful Guy

• The friend zone is a terrible place to be, so my question to you is why do you think you're in the friend zone? Your question is very vague so giving a specific answer is difficult. Almost everyone I've ever met who is married (with a successful marriage) always tell me that they married their best friend. So when a girl tells you she just wants to be friends, it isn't always a bad thing. I know girls who won't date guys until they become friends. It's impossible to know so just follow your heart and show her you really care. Good luck

What Girls Said 2

• You don't.

• Straight up tell that person you wanna be more than friends.

What Guys Said 4

• You can't.

• You don't you either tell them what you feel and if they don't feel the same way you move on to another girl it may be painful but you'll grow used to it

• 1. make a move, or
    2. move on

• Dont talk with anyone and dont do what they want to you