Why a girl sending love quotes to me?

She rejected me but now she sending love quotes to me... i am not talking to her but she try to talk to me... why so?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to understand the true reason, you're going to have to go find out. And that will only be possible from her, since she's the only one who really knows what's going on. Now, if you still like this girl, keep at it. Girls want to know that a guy can take a hit and keep moving. I love Hitch when he said, "Now, she might say "This is a really bad time for me," or something like "I just need some space," or my personal favorite, "I'm really into my career right now." You believe that? Neither does she. You know why? 'Cause she's lying to you, that's why. You understand me? Lying! It's not a bad time for her. She doesn't need any space. And she may be into her career, but what she's really saying is "Uh, get away from me now," or possibly "Try harder, stupid," but which one is it?"
    Getting rejected the first time is a major blow and that might be what she really meant... at first. But if she's opened a channel of communication to you, and you're still into this girl, take it. Talk to her and find out what you need so you can make a better decision on whether or not you want to purse or run. Good luck sir

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• i guess she wants to get back to u now, and she regreted about rejectin u

• She doesn't know what she wants. Move on.