Guys, How do you make a guy attactched/love you?

I know you can't force someone to love you of get attached to you but I was just wondering if there's any particular things a girl can do to influence this... does not being available all the time work?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• We chose who we marry but not who we fall in love with. Love is difficult to figure out but if there is a guy out there you like, show him interest and make sure he knows that you're taking the time to be around him. Guys like attention so show him attention. ThisDudeHere nailed it perfectly with the smiling and touching. Just remember each guy is different so learn about them, what they like, how they like to interact and work with that information. Be available but not easy. Guys like chasing but to a point.

What Guys Said 10

• There's no science to it, if a guy likes the way you look, and likes your personality after that, and is also a guy who wants something real and isn't a player scumbag who just wants sex, he will get attached to you. You really can't control these things.

• Smile around him, talk to him, be interested in what he says and don't shy away from expressing your interests to him, very lightly touch him when you have the chance (rub shoulders when standing, knees when sitting, or hold on to his shoulder when laughing or smt like that).

Good luck.

• Thank you!

• Playing hard to get works only on those who are pursuing you for the sake of sleeping with you once. Those men only want to get laid and it is true that if the challenge is greater, they'll be drawn in more. But it absolutely is the last thing to do if you want a guy to genuinely like you. You'll just come off as a self-centered bitch.

• Yeah I get u thanks

• You can't really "make someone fall in live with you". That's something that just happens over a period of time, however there are somethings that you can control like infatuation. You can cause infatuation by dressing well, being kind, flirting, etc.

• I'm young so generally I don't have much worth to help these things. But for me at least (mind you I am a nerd, with bad anxiety, and also most people don't like me XD) I really never noticed this girl but the moment I opened my eyes I saw her. You can't force these things but its easy to get attention without being a slut. Like with her, she talked to me a lot, not a ton but we had tons of inside jokes and fun things we did, also just be sweet. In total
    -have "your" thing with each other makes us feel attached
    -She was a devout Christian and I was not at all, but she still talked to me and just to note IF HE REALLY LIKES YOU, HE WILL CHANGE FOR YOU
    -be adorable! Lol just always be nice, not just to him, to everyone

• G̶o̶ ̶n̶a̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶,̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶ (*Minor Detected*)

Give him your favourite teddy.

• "does not being available all the time work": that is already games. It may work on short term. But long term he will feel played and search or something else.
    Just be great girl. He will love you or not. Whatever it is it will be real.

• You can't make someone fall in love with you.
    That kind of manipulation will backfire, and in explosive ways.
    All you can do is do the things that make you happy and some of the things that make him happy.

• Well i have to say i felt attracted to some of my friends after a while, it wast love though, neither attachment, it was more of an "urge", get what i mean?
    Attachment/love is kind of random.

• Talk to him and see if he likes talking back if he kinda likes u there is always a chance but dont ingnore him thats the wrong thing to do , dont play games i know i hate it and i am sure other guys hate it too

• Become friend then hangout a lot and what for the right moment then ask him out