When someone doesn't wanna date you is it always personal?

This girl who's had a crush on me for about a year now recently told me that she didn't want to be in a serious relationship with me. I'm good looking and smart and have a pretty good job. I've dated girls who are prettier and have a lot more going for them, so i'm wondering why she won't date me? SHould I take this personal? Are girls really particular when it comes to dating, I mean she crushed over me for a year and we've slept together plenty of times so it just isn't making any sense.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not always personal. Sometimes girls don't want a serious relationship. Other times they aren't interested enough in you to have a serious relationship. In your case, it seems she is in to you since you two have previously hooked up and she has had a crush on you. She might like you but may not be ready for anything serious. If you continue to be her friend and respect her wish to not have anything serious, it could always develop into a relationship.

When I met my boyfriend, I was just looking to hookup and have fun. After a few months of having fun with him, I realized I liked him and did want more. Girls don't always know what they want 😜

Most Helpful Guy

• In the sense that it's happening to you, yes, very personal. But does she mean it to be personal? Not usually. Most girls feel like timing needs to be right, so if she doesn't want to be with you know, she might be waiting for a later date in time. Don't give up and just be patient with her. Or not and go for someone else. The main point: she most likely didn't mean for it to be personal.

What Girls Said 2

• It's not always personal. There are an endless number of reasons why a girl may not want to date a person right now. Often it is personal though. Only she knows the reason (and likely her best friend lol).

• Usually it's to do with a lack of trust or not feeling like you're compatible in the long term, I wouldn't say it's personal though. There's just some people you'd rather keep it casual with

What Guys Said 0