Girls, if a guy is short say 5'6 inches tall, is that a turn off?

I mean are we marriage material, i just want your honest answers.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a turn off for me as I prefer taller men.

As for being marriage material, your height is unlikely to be a factor when you start dating a girl. Your morals and virtues will determine whether she sees you as marriage material or not.

What Girls Said 15

• No, not a turn off.
    Height is not what makes a man marriage material. His character, reliability, stability, loyalty and above all kindness, is what makes him marriage material.

Physical attraction however is important in a long term relationship, and sometimes height is a factor in attraction for people (make note that the preferences in desired height range in potential ideal partner varies from person to person. Keyword: "height range"

so height is important for some woman, but if she's with you, she probably has no problem with your height and most likely even likes it on you.

By the way, if a guy is physically fit, confident and built, no matter his height he will be more attractive and more of a turn on, especially to those who already like his height.

But nothing is as big of a turn on than confidence and manliness. It can convert any woman to any guy if his hotness is confidence based.

• I can just say is you deserve an upvote for your answer, rest speaks for itself great answer

• Thanks for the kind words! :)
      I hope my answer helps you. If you have more to ask, let me know!

• These kinds are for true lady, sure will let you know

• It is, but ONLY because I am 5'9". If I wasn't so tall, it wouldn't matter.

• Yeah everyone has their way seeing things, thanks for your comments friend

• Aww, that is very kind! Thank you <3.

• You are most welcome

• He's taller than me so I don't consider it short at all. Any guy who is taller than 5'3 is tall to me. No, it's not a turn off.

• Sure (-:
    Any size is fine

• Thanks for comments, but when i see guys more taller then me i kinda feel like they look more attractive to women, also somewhere my confidence gets low because of my height, i just feel why i am not tall like them.

• Your answer is just very awesome and beautyful friend and i am upvoting you

• Aw ty :-))

• Well he is short than me so yes it is a turn off for me.

• Perhaps to short women, but not to a gigantor like myself.

• Whats your height?

• Do you have a tall woman fetish? Because I'm not answering that question if you do.

• No i dont have any kind of fetish, you just mentioned giganotor, so was just curious to know exactly what height means that, anyways if you dont wanna tell its completely fine with me, i am no fetish guy

• Sure why not, as long as they don't have a problem with me being taller then them

Then I won't have a problem having a relationship with someone who 5'6 or shorter

• But won't it feel like a inferior thing to man i mean his women being tall and he short

• A TON of chicks are only 5'3 or so. It's no big.

• Yeah that inferiority complex and insecurity is with, very less guy are able to handle the situation with confidence being with a taller wife or girlfriend and sadly i dont see myself in those guys so yes i agree with what you say

• I don't see why it would be

• I'm not tall myself so that height sounds fine
    Of course, marriage isn't about height

• i don't care... as long as he's not the same height as me :)

• I prefer taller guys but height has nothing to do with whether he's marriage material

• Yeah right but i guess as you said you prefer taller guys, you will marry a tallguy lot of chances are for taller guys and for short one its less, but its of no girls intention to hurt us, its just natural for any woman to go for tall guys

• I wouldn't not date them. I just prefer taller. I'd date a short guy. I'm only 5' 7" so it's not much shorter. It depends on if I like them.

• Yes thats very good and valid point, its not about tall and short one should have feelings affection emotional attachment concern and true love for one other thats most important thing which counts

• i'm 5'10'' so i strongly prefer a guy my height or taller, that's just me!

• as long as he is taller than me idc

• It isn't a total turn off but it would count against him.