How do I get over this girl?

I was friends with a girl I dated and Im just tired of tellin her I care for her and she just lie to me I told her I'm cutting her off yesterday but I want to talk to her bc she was the only person I could talk to but anyways how do I get over her she obviously doesn't want me.

Most Helpful Guy

• It still seems like you really like this girl. But it's a dangerous thing to put all of your time and reliance on one person, even if you're in love with her. That's where it gets dangerous, you need a network of people, family, friends, acquaintances, other people you're meeting. Make sure you are working on your own projects and things, cause girls are super turned off by a guy who doesn't have much to do. So there are a few options on what you can do. Most involve giving her a lot of space (girls apparently need a lot of it). Then you want to only reach out to her when you are absolutely certain she won't get mad at you. Usually you should wait for her to contact you, but I don't know her. And maybe she doesn't want you... now, but that doesn't mean she won't want you later. Even if it's just to be a friend (yeah, probably not something you want to hear) but I find if people are worth it, you'd do what you need to do to keep them in your life. It's a tough situation but you need to really distract yourself. I do it by going out with someone else, or hanging out with a ton of friends and venting. Venting is amazing. Hope somewhere in this heap of words you can take something that'll help you. Good luck wonderrer

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• i guess there's no need to pursue her any further bro... seems like she's not interested... so it's pointless ;)

• Keep your friends close and keep yourself busy.
    One thing I did as a guitarist was to make a list of reasons why guitars are better than women as a joke to try and take my mind of things. It turned out hilarious.
    Get with another girl if possible as that can really take your mind off things. Just make sure he knows that you are rebounding super hard mode.

• Just distract yourself by hanging out with friends, do something you really like, or just keep looking for another girl.