Potential date is obsessed with germs? What do you think?

So I met someone on an internet dating site a few days ago. I decided to just chat with him a few days before actually agreeing to meet in person. He told me he broke up with his last girlfriend because she licked her fingers at a chinese restaurant after touching some tongs to serve her food. (He says that was gross) In a later conversation he began asking me when I take a shower and later yet again how much I clean my fishtank. (If you own fishtanks you may know that over cleaning them and a lack of beneficial bacteria cause them to die- works the same with probiotics in our stomachs)

So what do you think? Is he a flake with OCD?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Sadly, I think you may be right. If you take it any further, just keep an open mind. Forearmed is forewarned. You have an idea of what he could be like. Give it a go, but don't pin your hops on him if he's already broken up with one (or more) lady.

• I think you should find someone else if possible that ocd is quite annoying

• Whenever I met a girl who was a germophobe or even strongly averse to body fluids I was out the door.

What Girls Said 0