Don't want to lose her?

I met this girl on a social media site nearly a month ago, she was only looking for friendship but we hit it off from the moment go, we clicked with eachother and I felt like I had a really strong connection with her, she told me she feels the same about me too, we are both planning on meeting up to go on our first date together BUT my work is getting in the way of things as I have work deadlines, we had to cancel two times before and now I feel like she's going to get disinstrested in me and would find someone else to give her the time she wants, I don't want to loose her. She's told me that she was disappointed in not being able to meet up and is still sticking by me but I don't want to keep disappointing her, I don't know what else to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really like this girl and know it may be a serious sticky situation in which you will Lose your Place with her and something special that you both may have found, Take One night and put all Deadlines aside. This will at least Reserve the beginning of your Beguine.
    You have been making promises that you seem to keep breaking just to perhaps string her along so you can have your cake and Eat it Two with Work and keeping her on the sweet side. This is putting a sour ball in her mouth in a small Way... So far. A newbie like this Will finally get tired and wired and find someone who she feels is Not.. Putting her to the side.
    Work something out so you can have this First date. You actually have Two 'Deadlines and the Second One is about to Go... Dead.
    You Snooze, you lose, as they say. You may wake up some morning and she won't be 'Sticking' around.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen bro, I mean unless you the US president you have to have an hour or two to spare for her, you going to have to make time if she is really worth it. A good girl is something hard to come by especially if you can feel a connection with this person, heck if you can feel it without even meeting it must be strong! If she's beautiful and good personality, smart, sweet etc etc there's a huge chance that other men are swarming too, yeah they are it may not seem like it, I have many female friends and I dont know how they manage but the hot ones usually have 2 -3 guys waiting to sleep with them at any given time, just the fact that she's sticking with you speaks volumes but... women need action and a man of his word. Out of sight out of mind remember. Its important to meet her to kick start whatever, she could lose interest or some other douche will sweep her off her feet. I dont know what she does but you come across like you think your time is more important than hers, she may think you not being able to meet up is you rejecting her or you not interested or you playing her, you're probably not the first guy she's wanted to date (idk are you?) but maybe in the past some guy rejected her in this way. speaking online isn't solid man, you gotta see her, hold her, and kiss the hell out of her if you want. I lost a really amazing girl because I let my work and other peoples opinions get in the way, there's not a day that goes by where I think of what we could have been, dont let her pass by man, hit her up!

What Girls Said 3

• Social media like dating site?
    What if she finds a guy that has time for her, also you are not the only one that is busy, is she busy

• social media? so you have never met her in person?
    Is it long distance?

She is still sticking by you so she's patient I guess and obviously likes you.
    How often do you chat to each other?
    Is it via text/phone/facebook?
    Sorry for all the questions trying to analyse the situation as a whole so I can give you specific advice

• Haven't met yet hence the 1st date and we talk every day

• Why can't you meet? so you can't do dinner or lunch at all? How much do you work, have you tried explaining this to her. To be honest, this translates to her that you are not willing to make it work. has she brought up the dates recently?

• just try your best is all you can do,

What Guys Said 1

• You had to cancel because she couldnt make it or you couldnt make it? So you know her for 1 month its early days, if she really likes you she'll stick around. Women dont have short attention span like men. So in 1 month you two could never make meeting up a possibiliy. Skype maybe