Girls, Ok so date ended with a light kiss is this good?

So I finally went on a date with this girl and I greeted her with a hug and then we grabbed ice cream and had a great time. We made lots of eye contact we laughed at eachothers jokes we smiled we just had chemistry. Anyways she and I went for a drive and then went back to the park where we sat in the vehicle and talked for a few minutes. Then she awkwardly said "well I've got to go now" I said I had a great time and she said me too. Then she got out of my truck and I followed and walked up to her and hugged her. She made eye contact with me and we kissed lightly. Me being the worry wart thought she just kissed me cause she felt pressured to but then I passed her on the highway and she waved all cutesty and then even texted me 20 minutes later thanking me for the nice evening. She's interested right? She's shy gotta remember that. Also our second date has been cancelled twice now but we are both extremely busy.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• She definitely likes you a lot. She probably just didn’t know what to say when you guys were saying goodbye.. If she kissed you at all then that is a good sign. Don’t read to much into it. Because she texted you twenty minutes later it means that you were still on her mind after you guys went out.

• Ok but I feel like she got scared as she's been hurt lots in the past! I think I put pressure on her. She said she doesn't like the pressure of making something happen. We've both been busy so the second date hasn't happened yet but we still text just not as much

What Girls Said 3

• sounds like you had a great date! No need to worry I think.
    Try not to let the moment fizzle out and set up this second date ASAP even if it is only a lunch date or something

• It seems like she's interested. I'd never kiss someone i'm not attracted to and if she texted you 20 minutes later it's really positive it means she had a good time and that she's still thinking about you.

• Sounds like you guys had fun! I miss those days of exploring and getting to know new people! I think you are right in thinking there was chemistry if everything unfolded how you describe. Try to remember that shyness makes people extremely awkward. You know what is swirling around in your head, imagine her poor worried thoughts. Try to make contact again and go on another quiet date.. ;)

• Well that's just it she's been hurt in the past and she's shying away from me. We agreed to be friends that way there's no pressure. It's just confusing because she's so busy that we haven't gone out again. It's like she's testing me

• I wouldn't over think it. Just give her some space and let her message you. .. maybe if you are messaging her and she's feeling overwhelmed and not ready, she'll need some space to think. let it go a couple of weeks and then send her a message asking how she's doing and then about a week later message her and ask her if she'd like to join you for an activity.. something easy like a museum or a show or something... she just sounds like she isn't ready to be pursued. don't let her stop you from going out and having a good time. sometimes it takes people a long time to be ready again... don't put your life on hold for someone.

• I always let her get the last message and then I respond a day or so later. Is that too much you think?