Whos more shallow men or women?

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Both are shallow. Seeing as it depends on the person, you can't really say which gender is more shallow because it's not generally a gender related thing.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Both can be shallow cunts about different things.

Guys want a girl with a pretty face with a sexy body

Girls want a guy with a hot face with a tall ripped body.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think both genders can be really shallow. I've honestly never been a shallow person. I would actually get teased because I liked guys that weren't the typical pretty boy or hot guy. I actually found guys that were attractive to every girl at school less attractive. I dunno, they just didn't peak my interest. I think guys may be a tad bit more shallow though. Guys can fall in love at first sight just because of a woman's appearance. They are all about physical things at first while girls are more focused on personality when talking with a guy. Both guys and girls care about looks and personalities, but biologically speaking men are programmed to look at a woman's body while women are more programmed to look at wealth (not always) and care more about personality. I've read a couple (a lot actually) studies on this topic in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say they're equal but in the same way.
    I notice with guys they have two types of standards; would have sex with, and actually want a relationship with. Which are different. I think guys would have sex with a lot of girls but wouldn't actually date a lot of those girls they'd have sex with.
    Also I notice guys may not care as much what you look like but they definetly have to be attracted to it. I don't know as many guys who originally weren't attracted to their partner but them learned to like their look. They typically have to like it from the beginning.
    With girls I think they have a higher standard for an ideal partner but are more likely to stray from that. Like they may not originally like be too find of their partners appearance but then learn to like it more as they become more emotionally attracted to their partner.
    Also I notice that girls types tend to be a little broader where as guys are more streamlined

0|0
    0|0
  • Men without a doubt. Psychological studies have proven this as well time and time again.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a tough one... I'm not sure

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I would say guys because the vast majoritg of us hold looks above all else. Iv never seen hot guys going out with ugly girls. But i have seen ugly guys with hot girls. Im sure girls care about looks but ahe also cares about his personality too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its a tie we all care about looks but men are more open about it

0|0
    0|0
  • the people that actually answer this

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are very shallow it's in their biology

0|1
    1|0
  • Oh God, not this again.
    Both are fucking shallow. End the discussion, please.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men though women can be very shallow too, especially highschool girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • Too true... guys must have such a hard time in high school, unless they're really fine

• Haha I'm not even I'm high school anymore and still have a hard time lol but I'm 5'6 so could be part of the problem lol

• I say both.

0|0
    0|0