Do guys like short girls?

I'm 4'10 and my boyfriend is 6'1 is it annoying to always have to look down? Am I too short?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no such things as too short for a girl.
    It's us, tall girls who have problems :(

What Guys Said 19

• WOW! My sis is 5' 1" and I'm 6', but you two are 1' 3" apart!! No, if your guy loves you, there will never be a problem.

• I really don't care for the height. You could be taller than me and I still wouldn't care. I wouldn't even consider it.

• That is a giant height gap. The fuck.

• I love short girls... No offence to other women but for me tall girls are very unattractive (in my eyes)

Their legs just look like noodles on - completely ruins the rest of their body

• Lots of couples with height difference

• Don't worry, most guys like their girls to be shorter. It makes them feel more masculine.

• Nope. Love short girls. Have dated a foot shorter or more

• Not you too short thats an ugly ass height I dont want my kids short

• I love petite women the smaller the better but I'm 5'11 so I'm not that tall

• 4'10" is pretty short.
    I'm 6'4" and my ex is 5'. I never found any of it annoying. Plus she made for a good arm rest lol JK.
    I liked her being short. Sure closer heights would make some things easier but whatev's. I personally like short girls

• He is dating you so your height is not a problem but you can give him a neck massage once in a while 😉

• Middle height for a girl

• I like average height girls. And yes you're way too short :D

• I prefer short girls.

• Lots of guys like short girls

• Too short for me, sorry.

• i love short girls. currently 6'0

• they're ok. but i like tall girls

• you guys probably look hilarious together

What Girls Said 5

• honestly I think taller guys have a fetish for short girls. im 4'11 and a lot of tall guys ask me out. you are fine girl, no need to worry.

• I seriously start to think that tall guys have like a fetish for really short women - the amount of "6'7" man / 5'1" woman"- couples I see on the streets has become ridiculous really, not like there's anything wrong with a 6'0"-6'7" guy 'preferring' 5'3" and shorter women but it's not normal tbh

• I think most guys actually prefer short girls, you're lucky to be short i wish i was lol

• If he's dating you, then obviously he doesn't care...

• Most guys prefer short girls.