Yo guys, shorter girlfriend? whaaat?

okay are there any guys who seriously feel more of a man if they have a girlfriend shorter than they are? i guess this is just starting to occur to me now even though i read about this shit all the time but thats the question. it wouldn't really surprise me but at the same time i guess it would becuase a shorter girlfriend wouldn't make me feel more manly, its just like neutral ya know.

anyone here genuinely prefer shorter girls just because it makes them feel like more of a man? or whatever. or do you cover the "being a man" department all by yourself.

if you genuinely feel this way, speak up. no judgment here. we're all just chillin.

• i actually do "need" a shorter girlfriend to feel.. better...
  • nah man i cover my own shit as a man, no girl needed for that
  • here is my opinion yo *dotdotdot*

Most Helpful Girl

• Well seeing as I'm gonna be like 6' & whatever +, these guys better get over it lol

• lol someone down voted that

• oh yes, chuckles hehee

you can totally custom design your pantries hahaa. gosh that would be something :P

• It would be something amaaaazing! 😄

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• The only guy I ever really had a crush on basically told me he would never have a relationship with me because I'm "too tall" and we were about the same height so.. Yeah I guess there are those guys - but I realise now that it's mostly those who have some issues/insecurities about their height..

• I remember, oh well his loss lol

• it gave you sympathy points, that's nice. you can relate now but I must say there is a surplus of guys who complain about height rejection when it hasn't even happened to them yet lol.

• Haha yeah true.. It's probably just that they're aware of the "risks" lol

• Well if guys really like short and petite girls.. than you just made it clear that I m gonna die alone.. if my dog's already dead. 😁

• you definitely are not going too, that much is obvious!

• Hey look cindi! There is a poll option for you!

• @OrdinaryGentleman OMG!!! yes.. he made an entire poll option for me.. hahahaha,, amazing! 😂😂😂

• I'm 5'3" but I think tall girls are beautiful and i've never understood why some people think a girl needs to be shorter than a guy, I think guys who feel that way have some issues most likely lol

• yeah seriously like why DOES a girl have to be shorter, shouldn't love have no bounds lol at least in a height sense of way hahaa.

• lol, it's true, if a guy said that to them, they would probably have you ip banned from the site.

"you just don't know what it's like to be a short guy"

"women only want men with 6 packs"

"women don't want ugly guys so what are we supposed to do"

All the while, having the worst, whiny, negative personalities that you could possibly imagine and still convincing themselves that their sole issue with women revolves around their own looks/height lol

• they just need to open their eyes! or listen to what girls are actually telling them, like seriously hahaa.

• I thought guys generally wanted girls to be taller than they are... hence high heels and wedges were invented to give the illusion of being taller xD
    My boyfriend would actually prefer if I was taller. I cheated on our first dates xD

• hmm, I have no idea. taller? these days it would appear no but really I don't know hahaa

• damn 4-6 inches is a lot I think, more than "slightly" shorter at least.

• But.. if she's wearing high heels it's more like 1-4 inches xD If she wears the hooker heels that's fashionable right now it's even less 🙈

• Bruh, I feel like guys who rely on having a shorter girlfriend to feel manly are more insecure and could possibly be more domineering but I could be wrong yunno.

• Oh shit this question was for guys.
      Fuck me then.

• well its a new feature on the site is all, but I don't like using it. opinions can come from anyone!

• Das so tru.
      I don't need GAG using this giant invisible force field of gender specifity on me bruh.
      It harshens my mellow. Lol

• Ewwww... Why would I ever date a boy taller than me? Gross. That's not how it should be.

• I've had guys tell me to please not wear heels 'cause I'm already as tall as them. I don't get it, but to each his own.

• I'm just here to say that I'm a minion <3

• I'm a short ass... only 5'2 , but with my heels on i'm 5'4 or 5'5 Lol! 😄

• I'm 6 ft 2 so how about that? :P

• I am short lol shorter girlfriends can you know reach certain places lol

• this one short girl made me laugh when she told me she needed to reach something from the top pantry but she couldn't so she grabbed like a step stool or something but then she still couldn't because it was all the way in the back 😂

• but I agree things in the back of cupboards are hard to reach too.

• that's when your man gives you a boost on the tush.

• Well I'm 5 foot tall and my last boyfriend was 5'10 and we broke up because he said our height difference was to much for him. So I guess some people can't handle it anyway

• daaamn he broke up because you were too short? the fuck kept him going in the beginning then?

• Yes ! Like by tiptoeing more than I already had to. Awh you're so sweet!! <3 thanks (:

• Uh, children these days.

What Guys Said 14

• Hell naw I'd rather not be seen walking around in public with what I consider to be a little ass kid (height wise at like 4'10). Heck I don't know how anyone can be 6'3 walking around with a 5-foot tall girl in public like #WTF is the point of that? She looks like your daughter, not your #GF HAHA #MiniRantOver. i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

I'd rather have a girl who's taller than me as in 5'10-6'2 (min is 5'7) even though I'm only 5'9 myself.

• I don't like fragile girls who can't wrestle with me and crap + taller girls can hold their weight better <3

• hahaa miiiiisssttt. yeah I feel you on that man, it makes sense.

• The height of the girl I'm dating has absolutely no bearing on my perceived feeling of manliness.

I've dated girls 5'0" tall, and 5'10", as well as a variety in between, and I felt no more of a man with one than I did with another. That's not how I judge my self worth at all.

I'm also 6'4", so height isn't even a factor for me in a relationship.

• I usually don't have to deal with the problem of seeing shorter girls because there aren't a ton of girls over 6'4." However, my personal preference is a girl shorter or same height than me. If they shorter, wear heels and are then taller than me, I don't really care. Maybe it's subconscious societal norms playing a part in what I find attractive, I don't know, but shorter girls are what I like.

Who knows, maybe 6'5" girls intimidate me xD

• hahaa yeah its all good man, it seems like you may be right with the whole "subconscious societal norms", if it seems like everyone is doing it then everyone will want the same, with 11% of the other being non-conformist.

• I am around the 5'8/5'9 mark so most girls in heels will be same or taller. Bearing that logic in mind my opportunities would be severely restricted if I narrowed my height range and believe me, there isn't a queue forming.

• My wife happens to be 10 in shorter than I am but that isn't why I started dating her: two of my exes are my length and one is shorter than I am, I don't know by how much.

• I don't need it but I am 6'1" and every girl I have dated has been shorter than me... but still tall for females I think around 5'8"-5'10"

• that makes sense, yeah most girls you meet throughout your life will be shorter than you, 6'1 is pretty tall.

• I've had 2 girlfriends that were slightly taller than me. It made me feel great that a slightly taller woman would go out with me.

• I do like a shorter petite girl because of how they look and there is sense of being a little more manly up next to them

• I like a girl to be any size... it doesn't effect my decision and I am not swayed one way or another for the sake of "feeling better", grounded I am. Besides...
    "Bros before hoes." -Martha Stewart

• I prefer same height so every position in bed would work smooth and nicely for the two LUV birds 👌🏼

• As a gentleman I don't want my girl to be taller than me. How else could I help her get all the stuff from the elevated places around the house? ;)

• maybe the roles could be reversed? like you get all the stuff that is just too low for her to reach without being comfortable lol

• Haha, good thought :D

• i Didn't know height was such a problem until I came on the internet

I don't have a problem if she doesn't have one

• same here man, GaG is when I found out how fucking insecure some guys are about height. before then it was non-existent hahaa.

• I don't care about height.

• Not required to feel like a man, but enjoy a significant size difference between us.