If someone refuses to meet you, what must you do?

I used to like a guy for almost two years. He was in the same class with me. When I proposed him, he refused me. He told me that he doesn't look at me in any romantic way. It's been so long, I have not met him. I decided to drop by to his office to say "hi". I was surprised to know he refused me politely by saying, "Actually its a very small office.", "Whenever my friends come, I prefer to go out with them somewhere from office.", "If you really want to see office then I'll drop your CV here." and stuff like this. In the end he simply said to me, "I'd be visiting university in two days, if you want, you may visit and we'll meet up. Not to mention, it's near your home." I felt so sad and embarassed after all these excuses. Why he did it?

We always had good terms. Most of my friends dont mind whenever I chose to visit them at their office. I just didn't get why he was so reluctant to meet me.
I had loved that guy madly. He knew it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I move on cause they're a waste of my time.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should move on.

What Guys Said 3

• As people have already said. Move on. That guy is a lost cause for you.

• Just leave the dude alone.

• I think you just need to realize he's not into you like you want him to be. The moment he said to you that he doesn't look at you in the romantic way it was time to move on.

What Girls Said 0