Girls, Do you think a Swedish would date a latin American guy?

So, I came to california 35 days ago, a week ago I met a girl from sweden she's my age (20) and she's staying in te same building where I am, I've talked to her a couple of times and she seems nice, but I'm afraid to ask her out (I'm afraid of rejection) :/ so, what do you guys think? Should I ask her out? Or I don't know what to do :/

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why not. If she rejects you, I don't think it will be because of that reason.

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe... I had a friend that worked in Stockholm for a couple years though and he kept getting kicked out of restaurants for having dark skin. He's rich though so he finally picked one restaurant and just spent a hell of a lot of money there so they would let him stay...

• Who cares that she's swedish. Ask her out and treat her right (:

• Go for it! My dad is white and my mom Hispanic. He thought latinas didn't like white guys. 20 years later here I am lol

• I doubt race has anything to do with it. If she likes you, she likes you. That's that.

• I may look white, but I totally dig hispanic guys. You never know. Just ask!

• Yeah you should! :) good luck!!