What do people talk about on a first date?

I've never been on one, but I just wish to know when the time comes...

Most Helpful Guy

• The first date isn't really a date. It's pretty much an interview (but don't treat it that way) in which you find out if you want to really have a date. This is a good time to ask about what they like to do, what they're family dynamic is like. But first date conversations aren't just about what to talk about. It's also what not to talk about. Exes, religion, politics (with all of these having exceptions). Remember, have fun and try not to overwhelm them with the awesome person you are. Time is the best way to get to know someone ie more dates

What Guys Said 1

• hmm I don't remember, I just talked about her a lot and common interests and then made her laugh by bringing up shit she would have never expected lol.

What Girls Said 3

• People on first dates usually try to find out more information about each other.

-What are your interests?
    If you both have similar interests you can talk about that.

-What are do you want to do when you pursue college?

If you're eating... you talk about the food.

Just go with the flow and enjoy yourself.
    You shouldn't have a list of questions to ask.
    Talk to that person like you would any body else... and see if you both get along well.

• And I meant "What do you want to do when you pursue college?/ or in other words "What do you want to be in future?"

• About whatever to get to know the person better

• Family life, hobbies