Should I ask her out again?

I met this girl a few weeks ago. We talked and I got her number. I even called her a few days later and asked her out on a date. She sounded happy to hear from me and while talking the phone the signal started to go bad so she hung up and called me back. However, she told me that her company was going to be extra busy this month and she wouldn't have any free time until next month. We met on the 11th of this month. So I assumed that it was a total failure and I wanted to give up. But we keep texting each other quite often (not everyday) and I'm wondering if I should really wait for the end of the month to ask her out again. It sucks because I really want to get to know her though dating, not texting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her. I don't see why not. However, if she says she is busy again and doesn't try to set up a day where she isn't booked the next time you ask, then she's probably not interested. Until that happens though, just ask her out again.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you should cool off for a while.
    Text her every now and then.
    At the end of the month, bring it up again that you want to take her out.

• I really think she is still interested somehow in you because she continues with the texting. Ask her out one more time, if she gives you more excuses then that is it.

• Maybe she really is too busy at work. She's texting you, so I assume she's still interested, i. e. not a total failure. I would take her words at face value and wait until the end of the month to ask her out again.

• You should ask her.

What Guys Said 1

• yes do the right thing