Does anybody else find it hard to believe how little couples trust eachother?

I find it quite amazing how little couples trust eachother, between taking and looking at each others phones, checking emails and not letting their partners be friends with the opposite sex... I have friends in relationships and they don't trust eachother at all... it's like their obsessed with the idea of their bf/gf cheating on them... obviously nobody wants to be cheated on but people these days have serious trust issues... anybody else agree, or disagree?:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have very little experience in dating and it makes me scared to get seriously involved with someone. If I didn't trust someone , I'd leave. If my brother doesn't text his girlfriend back immediately after , she always calls me to ask where he is. I've seen it before where girls get mad if their boyfriend is even near another girl.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, this is why I never ever want to get married. I have been treated to badly. Treated like I am the scum of the earth by girls when I am not. My thoughts on getting married may change one day though. :(

• I agree, that's why I don't get in relationships right now cause of my trust issues. I don't want a relationship where there's no trust, so until I fix my issues and I find a girl I know I can trust with my eyes closed, I'm staying single.

• I disagree.. I tink there has to be certain boundaries to protect your relationship...

What if the guy your are friends with tries to ruin your relationship?

What If your girlfriend is cheating on you and making a fool out of you?

If you have a problem with what your partner doesn't like them you are not ready for a relationship...

• I know, right?

• It depends on how they treat their friends from the opposite sex 😕

What Girls Said 2

• If you mean "little couples" as in midgets then I would assume that they might have more trust because little people aren't as sought after as much as regular sized people, so their partner might assume "he'll be fine. I don't have as much competition since he is a little person", but that's still a bit crazy because they are humans and have the same thoughts just like any other person.

• No I mean how little, couples trust eachother as in how there is no trust... not little people

• They hardly trust each other because hoes are constantly on the prowl and people really aren't that trustworthy these days.

• Doesn't set the foundation for a healthy relationship.

• Tell me about it...

• I got out of a toxic 3-year relationship.. actually it'll be almost a year ago in a couple more weeks. I decided to trust him and open up to him about something personal towards the end, and when he broke it off he told me I was broken and needed someone who could tolerate my personality. He also treated me like shit when I had a miscarriage.

Now I'm dating a guy with similar issues and experiences as me, although in his case his ex cheated on him. Because of that, I can understand him and be patient. There still lingers a bit of fearfulness of disclosure on both ends, but we're taking our time and after a month now we're finally getting comfortable with one another. It's hard to trust after something like that happens, but it helps when you find someone who understands.