Girls, She said she had a great time?

My crush and I were at our friends birthday party and in that night she let me use her chapstick, I gave her my jacket to wear when she was cold and at the end of the night.

Long story short, it takes about an hour to get to our friends house and an hour to get home so we had plenty of time to talk to each other one on one..

We get home super late and she texts me and says "You're such a great person. You're the sweetest. I had a great time with you tonight. We hadn't hung out for a while, and our enjoy our conversations"

Am I over anazlying or are these positive things?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• It's positive.

What Girls Said 2

• She wants the D... hahah joke but they are very very good signs... that's not something you to text to a guy you plan on friend zoning... just saying

• I think she at least thinks if you as a great friend. You could ask her out but from that context it could be hit or miss