Girls, Should I or shouldn't I make a move?

Okay so there's this girl, that I am literally mad about, to an unreal level. She is all I think about and no matter what happens I always have time for her, and when Im up watching tv at 2/3 a. m and I get some stupid notification on my phone my heart jumps in the hopes of it being her. My best friends are good friends of hers and they have had a few serious conversations about it I heard that she really likes me , feels like she can tell me anything etc. But the thing is I don't want to fuck things up by getting with her and if it falls to pot and things get awkward. I Don't honestly know what I do if she wasn't part of my life. it's not that I don't have the confidence or something to make a move, it's just I dont want to it to fuck everything up. So Iv turned here for suggestions? (Sorry for the long ass novel)

• Yes
    100% (19)
  • No
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• "Should I or should I not make a move?"
    "Yes"
    Hahaha
    Maybe wait a little longer, text her more and maybe hang out and talk one on one and see if SHE takes it further. See if these encounters are weird or if hey feel right.

• That's the thing I have talked to her almost everyday for like 3 years and been friends even longer , that's why I can't afford to make a mess...

• Bring it up as a joke maybe "We've known each other so long it's weird that we've never dated or anything" rell one of your friends to say something like "omg why don't you two just date already, you're practically dating now" or tell them to dare you two to kiss when you're at a party or drunk together

What Girls Said 7

• What are you waiting for you fool! No one in life ever got to fall in love and have a happily ever after by staring at someone and doing nothing about it. As you say, you have the confidence, and I'm sorry, sometimes you've just got to take a chance and risk it all. It's all or nothing here. At least you already know she likes you. How many guys get to know that before they make the move! Go out there and get her!

• What are you waiting for? You will lose her to another guy eventually if you don't make a move. How would that feel?

• You should make a move or you'll regret it. Things only get awkward if you make them awkward, so if you get rejected, get back on your feet again and act normal to her like nothing happened.

• If you like someone, you should make a move on them. Regardless of gender.

• Yeah, go for it!

• Im a girl and i made the first move , im shy but i did it and now we're together , don't lose any opprtunity , just go for it be cool be smiley get to know her more things will be fine

• Go for it.