Is it better to look for a geeky girl or is it better to make her geeky?

• look for the geeky one then you don't have to explain everthing to her.
  • Get her interested in geeky things cause then you get to experience them with her.
  • Geeky
  • Convert her
  • Restults
  • Go for the gaming chick!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl. Sometimes it's better to get her into it so you can share the experience and have the same opinions. Sometimes it's better for her to already be a geek so you already have a connection and she doesn't have to learn and there could be some fun rivalries. In my case, it's kind of both. My boyfriend is so-so on the geek stuff. I've gotten him obsessed with Star Wars, he's already into classic videogames, now I just have to finish him off with some other things. He knows little enough that I can kind of brainwash him to think the way I do but he also knows enough to have some strong opinions of his own. A mix like that is a lot of fun. It's the best you can get.

• I suggest finishing him off with Stargate

• I'm not even into that. I may be eventually but I have some more mastering to do before starting something new. That's how much of a geek I am. I've mastered Star Wars and Harry Potter, now I need Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit and one more that I just can't think of right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is better to find a geeky girl

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry... but you can't change what the thug life chooses... 💲💲💲💲💲💲💶💶💶💶💶💶💱💱💱💱💱💵💵💵💷💷💷💷💴💴💴💸💸💰💰💰👜👜👜👜👜👜👜🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪📱📱📱📱📱
    Yup

• na gangbangers just say that so that they won't lose any one to a better life little one.

• I was commenting on your age and no you can't force them but you can do it so that they won't notice it happening.

• I know you're pretty biased on my age. By the way that's wrong... people are unique in their own way. Stop trying to change someone... if they like something then so be it.

What Guys Said 0