Girls, I tend to fall for tall, built, aggressive men but it doesn't last. I don't feel it if a guy is too soft, can you relate?

I would say I'm attractive, have a nice figure and a flat belly. A friend tried to set me up with a guy who was too soft and I wasn't feeling any spark. I met a guy at a bar who is tall and built and he approached me, complimented me and made me laugh. I was fixing my hair and my shirt rode up accidentally. He reached out and tickled my belly and I pulled back. We went on a few dates, and we were at his place. He came behind me, folded my sleeves and started rubbing my arms and kissing my neck. I went weak, he pulled me towards him, pushed my shirt up and started kissing my belly and one thing led to another. I don't know if he'll be a douche, but how do I know from the start?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Story of my life, but time will tell. Look at how much time and effort he invests with you. If he wants to see you, talk to you, go out on dates, he remembers things about you and tries to be a part of your life, wants to get to know you, and wants you to get to know him, etc. then don't worry too much.

My boyfriend and I started out similar to how you guys did, met and had great chemistry, moved kind of fast and he's the type you describe so I wasn't sure if it'd work out, but I just relaxed and went with the flow, didn't push anything, and four months later he says he's in love with me and we're officially a couple.

Sometimes there's no way to know if a guy will stick around, and that's a risk, but you have to just use good judgement and be willing to have a little faith in a guy you think could be the right one. The worst that happens is he breaks your heart, and that sucks, but you'll heal and move on to a new guy.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm the same way. I cannot feel anything for a soft guy. He has to have some manliness to him. It's not a bad thing you just haven't found the right one yet. Never let a guy treat you bad and that's all u can do

• Then you like rough sex and dominant men

• Does he act like a douche? My brother is built and acts really masculine but he's not a douche. Lmao he's a teddy bear when it comes to my sister inlaw and his daughter.
    So just watch the way the guy acts

• That happens to a lot of women.