I am not asking if you be opposed to a person of different race asking you out, nor am I asking if you would go on one date, and I'm not asking if you would have sex outside your race. I am asking if you can see youself seriously dating into a long term relationship outside of your race.
As a side note, it is perfectly normal and not racist to have a preference.
- I only date outside my race for serious relationshipsVote A
- I perfer to date outside my race for serious relationshipsVote B
- I don't have a preference when it comes to serious relationshipsVote C
- I perfer to date within my race for serious relationshipsVote D
- I only date inside my race for serious relationshipsVote E
Most Helpful Girl
I only date seriously. I date with the intention of finding a spouse. So if I dated someone who happened to be a race other than Caucasian then yes, one would assume that I was very serious about that relationship. As it stands, I am in a very serious relationship with a guy who happens to be of my race. If I were single, I would have nothing against dating outside my race.0
Most Helpful Guy
Black booty, white booty, red booty, purple booty.
Booty is booty.3