We were married for 17years divorced for 6 months now I went on a date and she is upset with , am I wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was with my ex for 9 years, i have the baby 99% of the time, im busy, i go to school he is a neglectful father who enjoys smoking pot daily and i do not like him, our relationship ended because he was using a variety of drugs regularly.

My point is, Even in my situation, 1 year later, the fact that he has a girlfriend some how hurts me, the wasted time, the lost feelings, the confused feelings, the lost love, its very emotional and when you are with someone for so long its like you lost a family member. It will still hurt her so if you respect her at all, or ever loved he just do not rub it in her face or be rude by comparing her to your wife, plus any flaws your new woman has, just like your wife may take years to develop.

• Did you ever have any feelings of loss? I mean thats a long time to be with someone >? I do not know why you broke up but i know for me it still hurts for reasons i can't describe.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're divorced. Let her be upset. It's none of her business what you do.

What Girls Said 5

• You're completely in the right. You're not married anymore. You can do whatever and whoever you want. You have to move on with your life you know?

• Move forward... she's just having jealousy issues and that's not your problem.. there's a reason you're divorced after all that time.. and you should focus on that.. don't waste any more time on the past

• Y'all are divorced. She is in the wrong. And jw why did y'all get divorced?

• You're divorced. You have every right to date. She probably feels hurt you got back on your feet so quickly, but your dating doesn't have anything to do with her.

• A little bit.

What Guys Said 2

• Its over and finalized that the two of you are over. That seems a bit fast to be dating again and moving on from her. But everyone moves at different speeds. How did she find out and no its not wrong. But she feel like the time that you have had meant nothing because you have moved on so fast.

• She's just jealous that you're dating and she isn't. You're definitely in the right.