Girls, What do you think of bisexual men?

I am bisexual but I've never been with a woman (been on one date), I guess I'm a virgin when it comes to girls. What do you girls think of bi guys. Especially straight girls, since the girl I like is straight. I've only been with men but I really like this girl and we've been friends for 2 and half years or so. She knows I'm bi but she has only seen me with men and Im not sure she would see me differently.

• It bothers me a lot
    23% (12)
  • It bothers me a little
    4% (2)
  • Doesn't bother me
    73% (39)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Girl

• It just depends on how safe you are in bed. I'm hesitant to go out with random bi guys because a lot of the ones I know just go crazy and fuck everything without a condom. I'm not saying all of them do, but many do. So if I were her and I perceived you as being unsafe with many guys, I'd have qualms about being with you. I'd only be with a bi guy if I knew his sexual history and STD status. Unless he's a virgin. It also turns me off when a guy I'm with talks to me about how much he likes sucking dick.

• yeah, I'm not a super sexual person and don't have any STDs but yeah I have noticed some girls don't want to hear how attracted to men I am at times.

What Girls Said 17

• What they choose to do with their sex lives and romantic adventures is their business. It's not really my concern at all. However, I will not get involved with a bisexual man. I am not interested in risking being left because I don't have a dick to offer or him craving male anatomy while he's with me. I'd rather just avoid the whole possible drama.

• it's so hard to be a bi guy sometimes because gay guys I've been with seem to feel the same way as what you just mentioned, and it's one of the reasons I haven't been with women. I feel very stuck now that I've been single for a year. I don't want to hide my sexuality from women just to be with one I actually have feeling for :(

• :/ Sorry, I imagine that must be frustrating! Perhaps find a bisexual girl or a transsexual who's not interested in going through surgery.

• it's ok, lol. It is very frustrating though :P

• I am sure there are people that are free about that but not me. The reason is I am absolutely sure about my heterosexuality. I want someone that is totally into a woman not questioning options. Women like me love a decisive confident strong man that wants only them. Bisexual to me anyways implies confused. To others perhaps it conveys open minded ness. I think there are women that will not mind but you really need to be honest and that is an admirable thing. I would be your friend any day of the week.

• It doesn't bother me at all. I'm bisexual, and my boyfriend isn't straight either, so obviously I have no problem with it :)

• It's not whether he's attracted to more than one gender after all, all I care about is that he's committed to me whilst he's in a relationship with me. Bisexuality doesn't make him more likely to cheat, therefore there's no problem.

• I know this is true, but so many women seem to think that I would end up cheating on them for a guy? That's totally not true. I'm glad some people out there know it, but it just so happens that straight girls trust me the least...

• Yeah, I've seen a lot of that shit. Seeing how many people think I'm not loyal simply because I'm attracted to more than one gender is pretty disheartening because I know that I'm extremely loyal, but people will make assumptions based on my sexuality. It sucks :/

• I don't care. Your sexuality has very little tl do with mine.

• No problem with them but I wouldn't date a bi guy:)

• Bi sexual serial dater right here.

Tbh, I prefer dating and having sex with bi men to hetero men ANY day :P

• My boyfriend's bi and it doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I think it's great that we're both attracted to men. That's one more thing we have in common.

• sorry but I would not like to imagine the guy I like getting fucked in the ass by dudes not an attractive image and you will look like less of a man in my eyes or at least less of a straight masculine one.

• it would bother me I dont know why guess im very insecure

• My man's bi, but I am too so...

• Would never date one.

• Honestly, I wouldn't take you seriously since you prefer men. I'd be afraid you'd leave me for a penis Lol maybe a hook up or a short relationship

• What's the difference between leaving you for a vagina vs a penis. Isn't the real fear of people leaving you in a relationship. Or does that fact that he may or may not end up with a guy after you really play a part. I mean I wouldn't leave a girl I really had feelings for just because I like the look of some guy I see. I've just mostly been with guys because I'm honestly scared that girls won't accept me, and I've never been with a girl. I don't prefer either, I just happen to like both.

• It doesn't bother me but I wouldn't consider dating one

• It doesn't bother me but I would never date one

• I'd date a bi guy, just means you can have more adventure in the bedroom

• I have nothing against it at all... I think i. might be bi too. I've always liked and had crushes on guys. I was boycrazy but lately I've been thinking differently. Could I possibly be bi curious and not bi

• lol maybe bi-curious, I am not straight so I can't think for the straight mind but sexuality is a spectrum not a switch and you can't control what you're attracted to. I have some lesbian friends who share much of the same fears as these straight girls about bi guys. which is what I was afraid of.

• Thanks for the reassurance. Im actually not sure but I'm just going to go with the wind

• Doesn't bother me.