In person or text...but there's a layoff?

Last day of semester is tomorrow, but she will be gone on vacation for the next five days. I want to hang out with her, so should I ask her tomorrow or text her to hang out when she gets back?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Make your intentions know: "I enjoyed being around you this year, we should hang out"

////////////////////

Then when she comes back from vacation

////////////////////

Call her and say: "Hey, what are you doing?"

Then respond to the conversation like normal and work in: "Let's hang out"

Example:

Me: "Hey what are you doing?"

She: "I'm flying back home from my vacation."

Me: "Oh yeah? Where did you go?"

She: "Hawaii - it was so warm and beautiful"

Me: "I'm jealous as hell *chuckle* did you try the surfing"

She: "No - it looked scary"

Me: "Well at least it looks fun - more of a spectator sport I suppose"

She: "Yeah... well hey I gotta get off the phone, my flight is accepting passengers now"

Me: "Alright - what time are you getting home? I'd like to chat more"

She: "Dec 19th at 7pm"

Me: "Okay cool, talk with you then"

She: "Bye"

Then you would know a little about where she went, what she did, when she is coming home - to arrange your plans of hanging out with her. With the given situation - I would go and decorate my house, while there I'd call her up and say: "Hey, I really suck at this whole decorating thing and I was looking for that tropical theme- are you free to help me find the right decore?" - Based on her response - you just notified her that you remember without directly saying so, that you want to hang out, and that you have trust in her ideas.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• The problem is she rarely uses the actual phone. She just texts and is addicted to it.

• You just contradicted yourself man... ??

Texting = a form of communication - the same communication you intend to "talk with her" from. So text her your questions =/

• Oh, okay, I thought you meant to carry that conversation while calling her. Thanks.