Guys, would you ever date a woman who's out of your league?

apparantly i'm attracted to a guy whos out of my league but i don't think of him out of my league, i just see he needs to get his life together and improve himself.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• You know I've been told that in school before, some guys would see I'm trying to get to know or talk I guess to a girl and they would be whoa, dude you ain't got no chance different league. That would always make me mad. Chatty women often like shy guys... they say opposites do attract, though you will never get some women to ever admit it and/or feelings about it

What Guys Said 17

• yea.
    If i like her then yea no question

• No such thing😊 you should never feel that way but sure I would, they are just people too , you never know what will happen if you don't try

• I don't consider leagues when dating.

• the whole league thing is bs tbh

• Well a man should never have the thought that a woman is out of his league.

• Whys that? Trying to understand better is the reason I ask.

• alright, will do! appreciate it!

• I think i keep liking "bad boys" if you want to say that bc i think experience small amounts of verbal abuse in areas so i guess i mentally don't think "nice guys" will work for me or something, I don't know how to explain it right now bc i'm still trying to figure this out but it does help me a lot to understand why i choose the guys i do.

• in what ways are you out of his league?

• he doesn't have a college education, currently he is searching for a job, he dates a lot of girls from my assumption and a few other things.
      i have college education, have traveled around the world, have horses, very caring and sweet , love helping people, would never cheat on a guy, a committed type woman i am to the guy.

• You really think it's going to work out?
      This has nothing to do with leagues, there's too much distance and if "idk yet" was his response he doesn't seem that into you. Also I'd bet money he's currently dating or sleeping with other girls.

should probably just move on

• That's why I'm only being friends with him since I'm not up there.
      I wouldn't be surprised if he's sleeping with other girls.
      He said to me though "I date different types of girls" so I'm a unique girl for him from my understanding from him.

• Define "out of your league"

• Well seeing as I play in the majors then no.

• You can't move into his life and change who he is. You have to accept him for who he is and what he's doing. he's is out of your league, you a 10 and he's 5. Find a guy who has his shit together and wants to be with you. Looks aren't everything.

• It's not about looks, it's just he's ran into some big issues and is becoming an alcoholic and needs to get sober then I can find out the real him. Him drinking all the time and being verbally abusive while being drunk doesn't fly.

• I dont think you're into "bad guys". Your into helping people get off there feet and realize that there wasting there life by drinking. He must be very depressed over something and until "he wants to" change there's no way to push him. Maybe being kicked out of the house will be a eye opener, or arrested for DUI. We don't know, and having you focus on a guy who wants no help isn't helping you. You have to let him go and focus on finding the right MAN for yourself!

• that makes sense. i agree with 100%. he is 25. i have pretty much let him go but i messaged him this morning to see if he would answer me but he didn't but he did read it. going out with a new guy 2mrow so i'm excited yet nervous!

• There is no such thing as "leagues", and only shallow people respect "leagues". Just go after whoever you find attractive.

• Like he is too good looking for you or your too good looking for him?

• It's not looks, it about personality and attitude and what I have to offer and etc vs him.

• Well... then these issues seem like a bigger obsticle.

• yes , he's drinking way too much and is looking to find a job. has other issues but those are his biggest ones right now.

• depends on what league.

• Absolutely, as long as she is in a "higher" league.

• yes jhkjhkj

• I Don't ever set mental boundaries for myself. So yes...

• Totally, that's one of my goals I want to achieve in life! I think it's really interesting a relationship where u can learn a whole different cultur and language.

• If I wanted to feel like I'm being pitied, or the luckiest guy on the freaking planet, then yes.