Should I chase her or ignore her?

Set up a date with this girl for today. She didn't show up and didn't even text me. Should I wait and see what her response or excuse is tomorrow? I understand things pop up but a text takes 5 seconds. She said she was looking forward to "hanging out" with me so she seemed interested then got cold feet ah it hurts so bad that she left me hanging.

Nothing yet no response I'm done with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• That was rude!!! Really bad manners!!! Give her until the end of the day to contact you. Maybe some emergency came up?

What Girls Said 1

• To hell with that bitch, that's abnormal

What Guys Said 7

• That does seem like poor manners, but I suspect you asked her to 'hang out'. If that's the case, then you need to remember, going out with a guy can put a lot of stress and strain on a girl. So getting over her so instantly seems a little rash. Girls don't process the same way when it comes to dating, so I suggest calling her up the next day. Don't get mad about it, just ask if she's alright. At this point she'll tell you if she's not interested or if there really was something going on. If you really like this girl, don't be so quick to brush her aside. Now, I'm also not saying stick around forever to let her mess with you and hurt you further. So call her and find out. Then you can make a better decision than just burning a bridge.

• It doesn't natter it's immature normal mature girls don't pull this shit. I'm done talking to her.

• Matter

• And that's good, cause it seems that you don't want a girl who would act this way. I prefer girls to treat others with respect. Good luck bro

• Ahh that's very rude and it only tells one thing about her that her interest level is quite low in you. unless her parents died in a car accident she has no reason... to not text you or call you..

Now either you forget about her which is what i would do if i dont get any reply in 24 hours from her...

Or wait and see if is apologies you...
    Either way she is a waste of time!

• Been there done that it'll hurt for a while but you grow numb from constantly experiencing it and I recommend just ignoring her if she begs you to come back keep on going for another girl because the reason she wants you is because you're a rebound

• She actually hasn't dated for a year. I'm not a rebound what if I'm just feeding her ego?

• Also that it can go many ways just don't invest your time on something that is not there

• Next her... plenty out there that won't stand you up..
    Pretty immature of her anyway

• Call or text her see what her excuse is don't let a day or another hour pass by. Depending on her excuse you decide if she left you for stupid reasons without letting you know let her go there are more out there

• That's rude. Just ignore her.

• Exactly no apology from her either.

• yea wait and see who knows her car might have actualy died.

• Ya but if she liked this guy she would at least call or message him...