Girls, would you date a slightly chubby guy?

I'm a little overweight, and it's one of the reasons that I'm insecure, so I was wondering what girls thought about it.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I say yes, it doesn't matter whether you are chubby or have a six pack as long as you can make me laugh, hold a conversation, and make me feel loved then we are meant to be. Don't let things like that hold you down, peple are more than their bodies!

• That's a great way to put it :)

What Girls Said 6

• My boyfriend is overweight and he's the sexiest man alive. I don't love him "despite" his weight, I just love him and really wouldn't prefer that he look like a Hollister model. And he doesn't seem to wish that I were Kate Moss.

• You should workout then

• As long as you have a good personality any decent girl should look past it and not even notice. Honestly you are most likely barely overweight, if at all, and your insecurities just make you see it in an exaggerated way. Personally I think that there is absolutely nothing wrong with it and you just need to learn to be confident in your own skin :) confidence is key

• Not for me. Could not even try and wouldn't want to.

• I would totally. Have you seen Chris Pratt in Parks and Rec? Tap that in a sec.

• If the girl is a decent person, she would look past your weight and be dating you for your personality. Looks aren't everything.