Girls, I want to gave a beautiful girlfriend. what's wrong with that?

I would rather stay single if i had a chance with not beautiful girl. Some girls say i should not go for beauty, but that is the only thing that makes me feelings toward girls. Girls telling me to go for personality. of course i would choose such type of personality: she appreciates that i like her beauty. she has the same feelings toward me for i love her... personality loves me who i am and what i like in her and she is 100% attracted to me... that type of personality. I like blond girls. I like norvegian type or polish or something like that.

*Have instead of gave

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• ur entitled to go for both. we all are. however, if ur telling urself 'i want a blond norweigen looking girl', ur making it hard for yourself because you're just gonna b looking for a specific thing.

the reason we say go for personality is because they're more diverse. say u meet an amazing girl and she's beautiful but Latina or English for example. what will u do? just tell yourself 'oh damn she isn't blonde?'

... gotta b realistic. u look for someone who u believe is beautiful, but u also keep ur options open because no one is going to look young and sexy forever. no one.

• I love girls in a good shape as well. latin girls have good shape body that does not have norwegian girls,(sorry about that it is my subjective thought) , black girls have good asses for example, latinas does not have, russians have good legs, germans have good breasts etc... every race are beautiful. my point is the all girls in the whole world are better to each other...

• all girls in the whole world are beautiful.

• Go for what you want, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Everyone has standards! I personally wouldn't date a stupid guy. He could be the best looking guy in the world, but if he was stupid, sorry, but next.

• I am a physicist by the way

• 😥 I feel for you! But physics is largely a male occupation, so the odds of meeting a girl on the job is low. How are you trying to meet a girl?

• I don't know. confidence

• You're shallow, sorry but it is true.
    You don't want to see a person for who they really are, you don't want to look deeper into them and see them for what they really are.
    All you care about is whats on the outside. You know that its temporary right? Sooner or later that woman you think is so beautiful will be washed away with grey hairs and wrinkles. Beauty is one of the most scrutinizing qualities we may have.

• yes, that is my concern. if i do not have a beautiful girlfriend what is my purpose in having a girlfriend?

• because i would not love other types of girls. i can't love other type of girls i do not like. and i prefer being single duh

• if she is not attractive i won't give her my heart

• nothings wrong in my opinion. ok you do that. go out there and date a beautiful girl.. seriously don't rely completely on what others say. do what you want. beautiful girl it is. but you'll have to face the bad that'll come with the good. not all the time though. :) good luck.

• beauty fades
    personality doesn't

• polish are dark lol not blonde...

also, are you attractive enough to pull a blonde norse goddess?

• no. i am not attractive.

• yes, but i want breasts and blond girl.

• ok well that may not be hard, having her look like a supermodel may be an issue though :)

• Well if you want a change at a blond norwegian girl you kinda need to be good looking yourself. . I would know I live here